Welcome to Selah, Evans Head. This beautifully renovated and styled 4 bedroom home will impress. Situated in the centre of town. Perfect for the larger family and boasts all modern cons and quality furnishing and finishes throughout, this property will provide you and your family the enjoyment of one of the best holidays you will have. With a large backyard and entertaining area, there is also room for boat parking
- Right in the centre of town - walk everywhere
- Large air conditioned lounge room to provide plenty of comfort while watching the flat screen TV
- Private outdoor entertaining area with 6 burner gas BBQ
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and all new appliances
- 2 stylish sitting rooms
- Lockable garage and undercover carport with room for boat parking
- Laundry with top loader washing machine
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoilt beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break!
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note:Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property. Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single
A $30.00 booking fee and a $50 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.