2/21 BEECH STREET, EVANS HEAD
Welcome to The Sails, Evans Head. Looking for luxury accommodation in an ideal location near the beach, then you've just found it! This 4 bedroom townhouse has an atmosphere of quality throughout the whole complex. Outside is a lovely tropical pool area, and the third storey has a lovely deck with panoramic views over the town and to the ocean. Just 250m from main beach, 200m to the Bowling Club and 800m to the main street.
- Ground floor consists of 1 bedroom and separate living area with TV and DVD player.
- Laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer in the double lock up garage.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- First floor consists of open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, 2 more bedrooms, the main bathroom with corner bath, overhead shower and separate toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, separate oven and cooktop.
- Lounge area with large corner leather lounge to provide plenty of comfort while watching the flat screen TV.
- Balcony overlooking the pool to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun.
- Top floor opens onto the deck with panoramic views and bar fridge just inside the door for easy access.
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoiled beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break!
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce Beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note: Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property.
Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single.
A $30.00 booking fee and a $50.00 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
"Very happy with the units facilities, very comfortable" - John
"Love coming here each year" -Gail, Dec 2015
"10 years down, lots more to go! Love the new lounge" -Salisbury, Oct 2016