Welcome to BREEZEWAY HOUSE, EVANS HEAD
Welcome to Breezeway House, Evans Head. This modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 living spaces is set to provide everything you could ever need for your next holiday. With a breezeway separating the master bedroom and living area from the remaining 3 bedrooms and alternate living space there is room for the whole family. Features include:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining - Fully equipped modern kitchen with double electric oven, gas
hotplates, dishwasher and all appliances including Nespresso coffee
- Laundry with front loader washing machine and dryer.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Breezeway separating kitchen, dining, living and master from the second living area, bathroom, office and 3 more bedrooms, giving everybody ample separation. This section has 2 Queen beds, foursingles and a baby change table
- 2 x Smart TV's ready for your choice of streaming.
- Blue ray DVD in second lounge
- BBQ in breezeway with shaded outdoor dining, outdoor kitchen, fridge and fireplace
- Second shaded outdoor dining area on the northern side.
- Four mens and womens bikes of various sizes ride as far as you like around town and on the beach at low tide.
- Table tennis & Futsal tables.
- Fishing gear
- Lots of books and games
Things To Do
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoiled beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on the doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim, beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break! If bowls, golf, skatepark, hiking the stunning foreshore and headlands of Dirrawong reserve and Bundjalung National Park arent enough, the aquatic centre, tennis courts and playing fields are just round the corner and everywhere in Evans Head is accessible in a few minutes by bike or walking.
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce Beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to the lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, bowling club, surf club, RSL, medical centre, fish co-op, supermarkets, a wide range of specialty shops and the famous Illawong Hotel. The range of dining and coffee options
Please note: Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property.
Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $35.00 per Queen & $23.00 per Single.
A $30.00 booking fee and $100 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
Barbecue, Bushwalking, Camping, Canoeing, Crabbing, Cycling, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Golfing, Jet Boating, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Sightseeing, Skiing - Water, Snorkelling, Surfing, Surf Ski, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Whale Watching.
Active, Beach, Fishing, National Park, Relaxation, Beach Holiday, Wildlife, Adult Getaway, Family, Group, Wedding.
BYO Sheets and Towels.